Monday, July 15, 2013

the bus.


some ppl say love is like waiting for the bus,
sometimes we missed the bus bcoz we were too late or we were too busy too remind ourselves to keep watching the bus,
sometimes when the right bus arrives, there were so many obstacles to get on it,
sometimes, we got on to it and realise that it wasn't the bus that we wanted to get on,
sometimes, we didn't even get the chance to ride on it at all..

and then we spend our time waiting for the right bus,
but one person told me that, even if the right bus came and try to leave,
we must gather our courage and chase for it..
but sometimes chasing ends in disappointment,
and we end up being at square one,
waiting for the next bus.

in my case,
i got on to the first bus, but realised something was missing,
i got off and then took another bus in which i thought i would travel in it,
but it was the wrong bus and it cause much pain for me to walk back to the first stop.
then another bus came,
thinking it was the right bus, i took my courage to get on it..
it brought me to many beautiful places but one day, the bus left me,
i chased after it but it didn't stop.
and now, i'm walking back to my first stop.
and wait for the next bus.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;