Thursday, July 18, 2013

the truth.

all these years, i have been searching for the truth.
the truth that have been haunting me till now,
and today i finally knew it..
how did i felt?
happy? no.
sad? no.
disappointed? no.

i felt nothing.
i felt like it wasn't the main reason.
i felt like there should be more than that.
I felt like I can't accept it.
I can't accept the fact that you ditched me behind because of that one simple reason.
It was you who created the whole thing.
And yet, you were the one who left me in the whole mess.
And that's the only reason you're giving me for ditching me at the first place?

just by thinking about it make me sad.
make me felt like we should have not even met.
we should have not exchanged number.
i should have not met you.
and you should have not make me felt that way.

should never.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;