Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Honesty.

truth?
is it always that hard to give and accept?
is honesty really the loneliest word?

since i have been finding out truths here and there, i think i should be honest too.
i hate being second place.
i hate being someone's comfort zone.
i hate being treated like i needed all the attention while you people do not need me at all.
i hate how i wasted my tears.
i hate the reasons why i thought you people are the "nicest people" in the world and then showed me your true faces at the end of the day.
and now, thanks to you people who made me felt that way,
i am going to lock myself up like how i did previously.

i dont need you people's apologies.
i need you poeple to sit and think how guilty you people should feel for treating me this way.

Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;