Sunday, June 8, 2014

holiday 2nd week

ok, i think its the second week of the holidays,
or is it third week?
i'm lost in my holidays..
anywayz, holidays has taken a toll on me,
and i have gained weight!
like seriously...
omg~
ok, im making a big issue out of this..
actually, its not so much weight gain,
just that sometimes i felt like i look so big especially at those problematic areas..
sigh..
i seriously hope all those walks could help me to at least cut down a bit..

and during holidays,
i did a lot of thinking,
i thought about whether should i make a change,
whether the changes that i have planned for myself will bring benefits to me,
and whether i should or should not implement these changes.
these days, 
i felt like its time to start putting myself in the first place.
not that i am not gonna be good to everyone,
just that, its time to really look into a person before deciding on how i should act to them.
why?
because my feelings are much more important to be cared of instead of someone else's feelings.
because yeah, i can take care of others' feelings but whose gonna take care of mine at the end of da day?

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;