Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ho...Ho...Ho...

From the title itself, 
all of you know the content would be about ....
CHRISTMAS!
Still not too late to wish all of you a Merry merry and blessed Christmas!
hehe..
Hope all you spent it either with your families or loved ones..
As for me, I spent it with my family despite several things happening at home..
But then again, with prayers and blessings from God, I am pretty sure things will be ok again.. hehe..
And I just opened my Facebook and yeah,
typical common notifications,
weddings!

Well, to those who got married,
I am so happy for you!
May your marriage be blessed and your love will last till death you apart.. 
And to those whose engaged,
get married fast!
Who knows what turbulence you two might face amidst all the busy preparations.. 
and to those whose still single like me,
love the status first and things will happen to fall in the right place..
like me!
I mean, i am loving the status and still awaiting for things to fall in the right place..

Anyways, just received notification about results!
Well, basically I have went through three BIG things this year which are namely:
1. SPP interview
2. Final exams
3. Posting (determine my future and future partner... hhaha on the latter part)

Therefore, the first result came out and ....
I passed!
The perfect Christmas gift ever..
So now, still keeping my finger-crossed for the next two.. May these two be another good surprises to end this year.. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;