Monday, February 23, 2015

back to blogging

Hello world!
Omg, such a long time d not back to blogging..
Well, gotta blame me though..
Spoilt the second laptop d due to me over excessive usage of my laptop,
well, laptop has somehow became my source of life these days,
and not having one, makes me distract myself with my phone and food.
Well, nothing more interesting in this world aside from what's on the phone as well as food..

Anywayz, updates!
I got my posting few weeks ago and thank God!
I got in Miri, right at the centre of the city itself..
Pros?
Near to home, no ticket booking, no homesick, and for sure a lot of ways to upgrade myself..
Cons?
Hectic schedule, seriously big school with flights of stairs that I have to go up and down like almost everyday, hot, things are expensive.
But!
I am coping myself with the situations and currently, trying to adapt myself and making myself to love this place a little bit..

What else to update?
Relationship?
Totally zero. 

Ooo, resolutions!
Ok, my resolutions for 2015 should be:
1. Work hard, find ways to upgrade myself in terms of career.
2. Enjoy hard, find ways to enjoy this life in cheaper options.
3. Spoil hard, find ways to spoil myself at least once in four months in order to show appreciation to myself.
4. Last but not least, love. Love people around me and try to appreciate them in everything they do for me.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;