Saturday, April 25, 2015

Challenges.

Challenges. 
Present almost everywhere.
From making decisions at my workplace into making decisions in the kitchen.
Everything pose a challenge to me.
Working has never been easy.
Love life has never been as easy as a pie.
And making decisions even at the slightest things are never my expertise.

Working has been fun with supportive teachers,
but tiring at times.
Everyone is lamenting on how tired they are,
or how wicked some teachers or clerks are to them,
or the workloads.
And yes, I experience the same stuffs going on.
But at the end of the day, it is how we think.
If we think that it is stressful or tiring, even going into your class would be stressful and tiring.
Easier said than done?
Well, I am trying to do it every single day.
I am not saying I am good in it, but at least I am trying.
So, why don't each one of us try?
Let's try to complain less and eventually stop complaining.
This applies to me as well, and reminding myself to do so.

Love life.
Nothing.
Zero.
I felt nothing.
No particular attractions.
No particular excitement and "shaking hands" phenomenon.
No electrical feelings going through.
Nothing.
And the question to myself is,
Am I getting back into the cold shells?
Or maybe I have not met the one who could melt me away every single time?

Now, I need an ice-cream.
To melt away all the negative and emo-ness in me.
So, bring me an ice-cream.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;