Friday, April 17, 2015

current situation

Finally, little time to sit here and blog.
I guess some might have clearly known how hectic it is teaching in urban school right?
I felt like practicum all over again.
the staying-back, painting, murals,
reminded me the old times.
But, I guess I am getting used to the title as a "teacher".
Everything I did, 
I felt like it should be done to help the school to progress.
And because of that, I became the mastermind for most of my school's project.
It is really tiring,
but it is worth it.

The last-time me looks things in short waves,
All I can do is lament and complain on why should I be the one doing this,
and eventually piled up all the works on myself.
But the now-time me looks things differently,
I started to see the long period of time,
I started to imagine how this school could one day excel with me in the picture.
I guess I started to aim for something different.
Glory is what I aim for.
But to achieve it,
sacrifice is something that must be done.

And I hope, the sacrifice that I will be doing will lead me to something even better,
and not lead me to an old, lonely life at the end (hahahah!)
Oh well, hectic schedules that caused me to be back at 4pm almost everyday is a challenge for me to go out and meet people.
But things will change.
I know it will.
Coz He will show me when the time comes.
I know He will. 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;