Monday, March 7, 2016

March

It's been quite some time not seeing my post in this blog.
Not that I have given up with blogging,
but the hectic schedule as well as piles of workloads have prevented me from updating my blog.
Well, let's see what 2016 has done for me so far.

In terms of career,
I am lucky to be given the opportunities to learn so much from the posts given to me,
I am also lucky to be given the chance to go for courses and learn more new things there,
But despite the luckiness, I felt burdened with the piles of workloads that never seems to end.
I felt burdened with my kids where I wanted the best for them, and yet, they never seem to appreciate me.
I felt burdened of having to scold them but all I wanted is to be a fun teacher.
And because of that, I needed a short holiday to help me reflect back on the type of teacher I once wanted to be and start to emulate myself to that path.

In terms of friendships,
I do make a lot of new friends with colleagues from different schools,
and yes, all of them are the aunties and uncles.
And because I mix and mingle with too many uncles and aunties,
I got used to think like them,
and please, I am only 23 (coming 24) and yet, my brain is like an auntie. =_=

In terms of love,
Nothing.
No sparks, no butterflies,
Sometimes I wonder, did I keep those butterflies too tightly shut in a chest till all died,
or it is hibernating?
Anyways, no progress in this aspect.

I guess that's all to update.
Will be updating my blog with sudden emo or sudden random post again.
Till then.

xoxo
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;