Saturday, March 25, 2017

Wedding.

Last night was the most wonderful, amazing and memorable night not to be forgotten.
Last night was my best friend / roommate's wedding reception,
and to be able to see her with the man of her life walking down the hall,
I couldn't stop smiling,
and felt so overwhelmed with her aura of happiness.

To be able to there to witness such a wonderful night,
to be able to meet up with my ex-classmates whom have turned gorgeous as usual,
to be able to laugh and catch up about almost everything,
and to be able to be there with a friend who helped me to taste all the food,
and finished up my portion since I couldn't have seafood,
is indeed a blessing.

To my roommate / best friend,
I do not know if you would read this,
but I just want you to know that,
finally, you have achieved what we have been talking endlessly during our IPG life.
To be able to witness the happiest moment of your life is a wish that comes true for me.
Finally, I am able to say this to you,
you have indeed found your rightful half.
and I wish I would be able to find mine too soon.
Love you always, my soul sister.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;