Sunday, March 19, 2017

Unplanned.

Last night was a memorable night.
Last night reminded me of how random and crazy I was when I was still in IPG.
I still remember when I was in IPG,
and weekends hit up, my best friend and I would do these unplanned events.
We would just go and buy a ticket to KK,
and off we go.
Off to go shopping and just go have fun.

And last night, was also something like that.
Going off on an adventure to another place just to watch a movie,
was something that I seriously imagined in my head,
but not doing it in real life.
And last night, I did it.
Going for a ride to neighbouring country to watch a movie,
was fun and thrilling at one time.

But am lucky to have a friend like him,
who was as crazy and random as myself,
it feels like having my best friend next to me,
doing all these quirky and random things,
and just have fun.
It has been a while that I don't feel so excited,
and happy like last night.

I wish it would happen again,
and I wish that these unplanned good things will keep occuring,
nevertheless with whom it is with.
Because I miss myself laughing,
smiling and feeling excited.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;