Thursday, March 30, 2017

Back to series

I remembered when I was back in IPG, I am a drama and movie addict.
Every weekend, I would be strolling outside my friends' room,
and asking for their hard disks and browse through any movies or dramas,
and just simply take from them.
One of the series that was my favourite was HIMYM,
or popularly known as "How I Met Your Mother".

I am pretty sure this series is a blast to everyone,
and I love all the characters in it,
Marshall, Lily, Ted, Robin and Barney.
But I remembered that I stopped watching it when Running Man was hot.
And now, I am finally back to the series again,
and just done with season 7 which I watched halfway years ago.

Watching this series in this age,
makes me think a lot.
All the messages, situations that all the characters are in especially between Ted, Robin and Barney,
made me think a lot about myself.
All the love messages,
and how Ted would always talk about destiny and love,
and how Robin is always there,
makes me think twice about relationship.

I remembered I wanted to be in a relationship like always,
even after the break up,
I still wanted to be in a relationship even though I was afraid of it.
But once I set my eyes on it, I went deep for it,
and eventually, I got hurt.
The main reason why I wanted to be in a relationship so badly,
or wanted a status as a girlfriend,
or having thoughts of getting married and being a wife early,
is because I wanted to cling onto something.
But I forgot the setbacks of clinging to something,
which is the overthinking, suffocation and eventually the hurting process.

But after the talk,
after doing self reflection,
after talking to people around me,
and after making some changes,
I start to feel that things is getting better.
and it will be much more better.

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;