Sunday, October 15, 2017

October

Time flies so fast,
and it's finally October.
To be exact, middle of October.

This year has been filled with a lot of ups and downs for me,
a year that is difficult,
a year where I shed the most tears,
a year that I was stuck in the darkest moments,
without anyone to pull me through but myself.

This year was also a year where for the first time,
I felt lost.
Totally lost and not knowing which direction to go to.
A year where everything was tumbling down,
and for the first time, I ended up in a counseling room,
trying to find a solution.

But everything happens for a reason.
A stronger reason to pull me back to my roots.
A reason where despite all the setbacks,
rays of lights enter my life in the most unexpected manners.
Hanging out with my ex-classmates,
telling them and sharing with them,
Re-connecting back with my close colleagues,
and the pursuit of searching myself back has finally begun.

Everyone that meets me tells me the same thing,
not to be stressed out,
to love myself more,
and to talk positive to myself.
Everyone tells me that this is something that I need to go through,
to grow out from it,
and to teach me important lessons.

And yes, I learnt a lot.
And I will share it in my reflection post that I usually will post at the end of the year.
Till then,
let's go through the remaining 2017!

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;