Thursday, December 28, 2017

28.12

28.12.2017.
4 more days away from 2018,
a new year where people will be reflecting on what they have done in the previous year,
and eventually set up a new goal,
and be a " new me".

Today's post will be about my one month holiday,
where I will be sharing on what I have been doing,
thinking and feeling throughout the holidays.
I spent the first few weeks at home,
being pampered like a princess by my parents,
and have been reading a series of Harry Potter's novels.

And I spent some days at my best friend's place,
where we talked about her upcoming wedding,
and everything in the world that we could come up to.
It was nice knowing that she was still the same person that I knew years ago,
and that both of us were still as crazy but less random compared to last time,
and I enjoyed myself a lot during those few days where we were laughing,
talking, and imagining the next future.

After that, I spent couple more days at my mom's little town,
where everyday, I woke up to the sound of the people selling stuffs downstairs,
sound of the neighbours' roosters,
and watching sunrise and sunset behind my shop house,
as well as looking at the bright stars decorating the whole sky.
It made me forget about my age for a while,
forget about all the issues and concerns that I carried all this while.

Next stop was just a few days back home and then back to my dad's hometown,
and now, finally settling down at my working home.
During the whole month of holidays,
I have been watching a lot of TV especially Singaporean dramas,
and coincidentally, everytime I started to think,
there would be a scene when the actor or actress would enlighten me with their words of advices.
And I would be enlightened,
and told myself to stop overthinking,
and drowning myself in unnecessary sadness and stress.

This holiday has been a good one.
I found that I am anticipating the new year with the workloads,
I am excited with what the new year has in store for me,
and I am still working very hard to block all kinds of overthinking,
especially in relationship,
and just let things happen.
The universe has given me ample of signs to move on,
and I believe it is indeed the time to do so.

My next post will be on my reflections of the things have occured to me throughout 2017,
and whether my resolutions have been achieved for the year. Keep reading!

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;