Friday, December 25, 2020

Thank God for everything.

 Thank God for everything.
Thank God for all His arrangement and his perfect timing.
Thank God that I could meet you again after five years.
I am thankful and grateful that I decided to surrender my relationship to God.
Letting Him to arrange everything and just wait for it to fall into places is the best decision that I have made.

I am thankful that I was selected as the bridesmaid for Phoebe's wedding,
if not, I would not have been so determined to lose weight and to look beautiful that evening.
I am thankful that I didn't give up on my journey of losing weight and working hard to fit in that gorgeous dress,
if not, I would have dressed as how I usually did.
I am thankful that I took the initiative to text you first after meeting you for the rehearsal,
if not, I don't think we would even talk to one another.
I am thankful that I approached you first for our first picture,
if not, I don't think we would have chatted the night away.
And I am thankful for the little things that you did for me and on how you really took care of me,
it makes me feel so warm inside knowing that you are there.

And thank you for spending Christmas Eve with me this year.
You do not know how long have I wished for this to happen.
And it finally did.
Thank you.
and Thank You God for making this wish come true last night.
Happy birthday Jesus and thank you for the wonderful gift that You have bestowed upon me.
Thank you.

Blessed Christmas to all.
May the magic of Christmas be upon all of us,
and that Covid-19 would disappear as soon as possible.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;