Thursday, December 16, 2021

His birthday

 Happy birthday to my awesome and most supportive boyfriend!
I never thought that this year I would be able to celebrate someone else's birthday aside from mine,
and what more to say, my own boyfriend's birthday!
Honestly, after being single for so long, I somehow forgot how to celebrate my other half's birthday,
thus, the last minute card and also the mini celebration.
And from there, I realised that I need to start working hard to plan more wonderful events,
and also prepare more meaningful gifts like how I used to years ago.
To my love who might or might not be reading this post,
happy birthday love.
May you be blessed with lots of love, good health and lots of money so we can on cake and food adventure more often!
And may we celebrate more birthdays together in the future!

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;