Thursday, December 9, 2021

10th month

 Happy 10th month anniversary to both of us!
Last year on this date, I was super stoked of losing weight and waiting to attend my friend's wedding,
and wondering if I am able to meet someone new during the wedding.
Fast forward to today, 
I am now with not someone new, but someone who have always been there!
Thank you for being so patient and considerate with me despite my frequent mood swings,
and thank you for bringing me to eat and always telling me that I look okay despite giving me big eye reactions when I update about my current weight.
Though sometimes I do feel a bit angry or sad when I wasnt given the same amount of attention as you are with your phone,
you always know how to make things okay.
Thank you, dear.
To more fun times together,
and to more future adventures and laughters!

Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;