Monday, April 25, 2011

april~


few more days to may.. and yeah, its gonna be da end of april soon... april has been one of da best month where so many memories were being created, surprises being given and most important, love and honesty were being seen...

and yeah, my bday falls on april and tat made up da strong reasons why i love april so much.. thanx to him who hav been at my side all this while, u've made my april turn into da best month ever.. and to my BFF, thanx for being at my side and sorry if thrs anythin i did juz pisses u off (hehe)... and yeah, when april ends, it signify another new month of challenges and lots of ups and downs in life... and i hope im strong enuf to overcome it..

so, lets summarise wat april have given me:
1. a SUPER DUPER AWESOME LOVELY bday surprise and gifts... though its simple and sweet, i'll cherish it for da rest of my life.. da dolls are so cute that it is always beside me, da photo and its frame is so sweet that i'll look at it before i sleep, da earphone which i dread to buy had come to me and been so useful to me and da special mug tat reminds all da things we went thru.. thanx to all who gave all da above.. love love love u~~~~

2. da end os da torment of assignments and tests and muet! =D

3. time to relax a bit (vry bit!) b4 exam...

4. spent da best time and created reli sweet memories wit him... and challenges myself to do things tat i haven did only for him... haha... am still learning and tryin to improve myself ya.. so don be angry if im not doin it perfectly...

so yeah, i think tat wrap up my post on da beautiful month of april... and believe me or not, april is da month of love not only for me but for some of my frens... i juz can see love blossomin during tis month.. hihi....

=im owes in love wit u no matter wat month it is=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;