Wednesday, April 6, 2011

-updates-

wow, i juz got back from being "tanned" during my camp in Borneo Paradise for 4days and three nites... and yeah, it was fun! i enjoyed da camp a lot except the place for shower... haha... ok, we had kembara where we had to go trails and also solving problems while continuing our journey.. and we had to go up da hills and yeah, go through all kinds of obstacles...

then we had water activity and that is one of the most exciting part of the camp coz i was able to overcome my fear to water and yeah, learn how to swim.. haha.. so i had like tonnes of fun during the camp aside from the activities, since i was able to be close with my other friends in other courses... haha...

well, after returning from the camp, da only thing i wanna do is to sleep... haha... and to get all my laundry washed on that day itself and not forgetting, getting hours of shower and pamper for myself... haha.. and yeah, got all kinds of body aches till i cant move properly but wit da determination and support, i actually move and walked.. hahaha...

and of course, assignments are waiting for me... sometimes, i think that assignments are a burden... why cant they juz eliminate assignments? haha... gosh, am random tonite... ok, am gonna juz stop here.. if not, talking craps will be me again.. haha..

=crazy in love=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;