Tuesday, April 19, 2011

(^.^)

lets re-make da checklist again which i posted previously... coz i think i need to make lil changes again.. oh well, Jenny is owes changin... haha...

1. UAK (tests) = DONE!
2. MUET = DONE!
3. assignments = DONE!

so now, all that is left are da process of printin notes for da upcomin exam on may.. so before exam, i need to take a break.. haha... however, if da book allowance hasnt enter, i guess i'll juz pamper myself wit my own ways instead of goin kk... besides, goin without him is no fun.. so yeah, prefer stayin in da room den bcomin ppl's burden or "light bulbs"... haha..

anywayz, i love weekends... weekends simply make me smile.. haha.. and i got two new "friends" given by my someone.. haha.. love em a lot and yeah, kept it at me bedside so they can watch over me.. haha... anywayz. will upload da pics when im free... so, thanx love for da simple yet lovely gift... (and tonite is our first month anniversary.. so yeah, happy 1st month anniversary, dear!)

=lots of hugs n kisses=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;