Thursday, April 7, 2011

past and now~


past:
me wants -
a guy who will giv me all da attentions in the world..
a guy who will spend every minute listening to me whining and complaining..
a guy whose tall and handsome..
a guy who will give me everythin that i wan in this world...
a guy who will pamper me when i get angry..
a guy who knows what i want without asking..
a guy whose perfect...

now:
me needs -
a guy who loves me as much as i do...
a guy who loves me like the way i am...

u might be wondering why do i post this up.. da main reason is we wont be able to find true love if we stick too much on our "perfect" Mr. Right... because no one is perfect in this world.. and if u wanna find someone perfect, i guess u urself hav to be perfect in da first place... right now, i believe that if we are able to find a guy who just loves u the way u are and as much as you love him, ur one of da happiest ladies in the world.. money and gifts are just supplements that do not affect the degree of ur love to someone.. instead, sincerity is the one that matters the most...

in my own point of view, i guess after locking up my heart for a period of time, i guess time has come to unlock it and let some love & lights to enter it.. i guess God has given me hints and yeah, im following wat You are giving me.. i guess i finally got wat i wished for all this while and i thank God for everythin that He had given to me... of course, being single is good but being in a relationship will give u a whole new idea about life.... it depends on how you see things in your own persepctive...

to those whose single, dont worry.. God will send someone into ur life like what He did to me...
to those whose in a relationship, keep it up.. ask for God's blessing that He will bless your relationship and make it a lasting one like what i am currently doing..

=i love my life..=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;