Saturday, April 30, 2011

me don like this moment...


me super don like myslef when im in those days where my "aunt" visits me every month.. i mean not that i wish my "aunt" dont come to me, is that all these sudden rush of hormone and changes int terms of mood and appetite juz seems not right... i mean few reasons why i dont like my "aunt" to come and tamper wit my inner self are bcoz of the following:

1. i get angry easily.. little things will juz flick my angry mode on and guess wat, i'll get angry wit no apparent reason which is so not me when im in my normal days...

2. i get super sensitive.. so when ppl talk bout little stuffs tat make my sensitive mode on, u'll either c me moody and angry, or juz emo-ing da whole day..

3. my jealousy thermometer shoots up like i-dont-know-how-the-heck-it-happen.... i mean da usual me is jealous but not da type tat will juz goes off at an alarming rate..

4. my appetite goes big... i keep eating, eating and eating which is not reli good for me who wanna maintain my current body shape...

5. my mood goes way unstable... i can be happy and sad at da same time.. i can laugh in da morning and cry at night without knowing why?

so tat's y im acting all strange when my "aunt" visits me.. i can juz be loving and irritating at da same time.. and guess wat, i'll get angry when i thought im lacking of attention and love.. so to those who really knows me, bear with me for a week.... or at least da first 3 days... haiz... =(

=dont stop caring=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;