Friday, April 8, 2011

quotes dedicated to u (part 2)~




i love posting these quotes coz it juz signify what i wanna say... these days, i have been reli sensitive thanx to my "auntie" who juz came at da wrong time.. i juz get pissed off easily and yeah, my mood is not in a stable line... thus, im reli sorry if my words and actions juz pissed ppl off especially to u.. i guess im juz feeling insecure during these period and need some attention... so forgiv me when im too emo or stuffs like that... maybe its my first time being in a relationship so im juz afraid of makin mistakes, worry that i might not be good enough or ur juz too good for me, and so forth.. i know i shud not be thinking so much but thrs times when i juz hope that, evrythin will be fine each day i wake up.. and evrytime i wake up, im juz simply happy that ur still wit me... and i reli hope this will last owes...

=i wanna be wit u owes..=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;