Thursday, April 21, 2011

independent~


i've not been home for almost 2 months after cny hols.. and yeah, sometimes i miss home.. mayb im juz gettin used of not goin home and it juz make me feel less homesick... i mean i miss my mum, dad, my jerky sis and also my long-time-no-meet-another-jerky-brother... but sometimes when i think back da time when i was so dependent on them, i juz felt embarrased...

for those who dont noe me, i never do household chores before when im at home... i mean im like treated like a princess at home where washin clothes, cookin or even simple tasks like sweepin and those of kind things were done by my one and only mom... and at tat time, all is in my head is i muz find a guy who can do all this so that i wont be bothered by these stuffs...

but right now, when i moved to hostel and actually experience living independent, i start to regret my ignorance.. i mean evrythin muz be done by myself and no one's gonna help u... therefore, i pick up da challenge and did all accordin to my way.. changes happen to me slowly and right now, im brave enuf to tel u im da same old Jenny.. im da new Jenny who can do household chores as well as cookin (though its juz a beginner level)... this is all bcoz i wanna prove to my parents that i did change when im here and gain their trust on me..

plus, no guys wan a girl who dont noe anythin bout managin themselves, doin household chores and most important, cookin.. they say, food is da way to capture a man's heart.. so im doin like wat da old ppl told me.. juz tat i need time to practice and refine my skills.. i guess mayb bcoz im enterin this new age, im startin to think far and of course i wan a promising future wit a good career, financial status and most important, a good family... (yes, i wanna get married in da future if thrs a chance! haha..)..

hence, to those who still depend on ur mummy n daddy, its time to slowly let go and start workin things ur way... =)

=work some miracle!=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;