Saturday, April 16, 2011

the sweetest bday!

I had my bday celebration last nite and it brought reli good memories to me... thanx to my someone and also all of my beloved friends for putting such a good act that make me fell into their trap... and yeah, the surprise was awesome though it was juz a cake... din get to snap lots of pic and oni one.. (will upload it when i get da chance)...

at first, i was reli sad (aka shattered) when i realised that someone so important to me cant celebrate wit me at first... of course im angry but at tat time, i cant blame him since works are far more important than my bday... haha... and yeah, went wit my other friends including my best fren to da specific eating place... and i was like emo-ing da whole time and almost cried a few times...

and yeah, when i saw a friend of me comin back wit lighter, i was a bit curious and yet i din find out anythin... till my someone came out wit the cake and also participated by my other friends.... i was so touched and surprised coz it came unexpected so yeah am so thankful to them.. u guys hav made my 19th bday into the sweetest memory ever that i will carry in my life owes... and to my someone, thanx for makin me fall for u again last nite... ur da first person that make me sad and angry till reaching da extent of crying, but ur oso da one that make me so happy n touched.. hihi...

=i simply love da way u are=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;