Monday, April 30, 2012

bye bye april.

its da end of april and gonna be da beginning of may.. well, may seems like a good month since im gonna be havin my exam like in two weeks time and im gonna get really prepared this time.. i mean its time to get serious with Mr. Pointer.. and also it signifies the joy of goin home and spendin time with my parents and my long-lost friends back in brunei.. am crossing finger that the reunion can be done in a successful way.. hehehe...

well, lets take a long list of what i have done for this semester:
1. CNY Festival - became the project director and went thru a lot of stress and hardships in conducting the event.. but managed to pull thru with side effects on my studies but nevertheless, its a good experience and make me feel that i am able to lead though i have a lot more to learn..

2. Assignments - assignments are headaches... they juz keep flowing into ur desk and never flow out. but of course, everything has been completed at the very last minute which is something that i regretted on.. i guess that's the side effects and kinda felt reli sad when i was exposed of some truth on my assignments.. but of course this does not stop me but burn me up to strive my best for excellence..

3. BIG and all kinds of activities -  well, we had our BIG under the hot sunny day with community service as well as talks.. and it was ok except for the part where we were under the sun, painting lines on the basketball courts..

4. First aid workshop -  managed to finish the first aid workshop which stole my sweet weekends away.. but its worth it since i learnt like a lot of new things and make me feel much more confident in case i am asked to save someone's life...

and last but not least, this semester totally drain all our energy away since we have no time for ourselves and keep completing works and works, non-stop.. but luckily we managed to pull thru and right now, we're gearing up for the big fight which is exam.. im gonna strive for excellence with my luck this time.. i think its time for me to be mature and start to think about my own future.. i guess i gotta mould my own future this time...

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;