Thursday, April 5, 2012

lucky.

my parents~


my siblings.

                                        
                                                                              my high-school mates
                 
me n my bestie~

me n my new friends.. =)


me and my girls.. ^^

and me n my him.

sometimes when i look around me, i feel really lucky..
blessed with a family that loves and cares for me no matter what happened,
blessed with friends from my primary schools who still remember me and find me through facebook, my high school friends who still maintain contact with me as well as my college mates who become my really good friends after going through so much including the new ones...
and blessed with someone who has entered my life and become my best companion..
unlike some of my friends who came from broken family, who has friends that backstab them in the end, or having a partner that cheats on them or deceive their feelings again and again...

sometimes, i learn from them..
i learn by looking at how they handle the matter as well as how they overcome this hardships as well as their sadness..
and i doubt i could be as strong like them when such things happen to me..
and i pray that these things dont happen to me..

maybe because of that, i feel really grateful for what God has given me...
Im grateful for the family that has been given to me..
though our home is juz an ordinary home and i have parents and siblings that are as normal as other family, i still love them a lot...
im grateful for the friends that has been given to me..
though some might have forgotten me, not as close like last time with me as well as might hate for my attitude, im still grateful that im able to learn stuffs from them... and for the new friends that i have made, im grateful for the friendship bond that u are willing to tie with me..
and im grateful for the one God has sent to me to end my waiting..
though i am not sure whether u are gonna be the one who will be waiting for me at the end of the aisle, but what im sure for now is i still love u for who u are..
 though i might be annoying and imperfect, but i hope u will be able to accept me as i am..
though ur not romantic and am not Mr. Perfect, i still love u as da old u.. hehe..

May God bless my family, my friends and my loved one so that we will remain attached with one another till forever.. Amen.. ^^

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;