Monday, January 21, 2013

21.01.2013

Went thru my blog and reading back my past posts which actually make me laugh a bit.. i didnt know i actually wrote so much in my blog.. and i realised that there were so many things that actually i have endured all this while.. and i came across one which is quite interesting which is i actually listed down the type of man i will get marry.. hehe... so let's go thru with it together ya:

1. someone who still thinks i'm pretty even if i have no makeup on & even if my hair is messy.
2. someone who still play with my hair while i'm lying down on his thighs.3. someone who will give me a back and head massage whenever i feel pressured and stressed4. someone who will buy me my comfort food whenever i feel bad5. someone who will treat me right6. someone who could get along with my family and friends7. someone who will not think i'm stupid8. someone who's very responsible to take care of me and our family9. someone who will spoil me10. someone who will cook for me11. someone who will surprise me, big or small12. someone who will watch fireworks with me13. someone who's willing to do spontaneous stuffs with me14. someone who hugs me on my waist surprisingly16. someone who will never try to hurt me17. someone who knows how to cry in front of me18. someone i can trust19. someone who trusts me20. SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME THE WAY I LOVES HIM!


hehehe... so what do u think? will i or will not i find this guy? well, frankly speaking, this is what i dreamt in the past.. right now, i only wish for a guy that could accept me and my family, as well as love me as how i love him.. no more comfort pillow and staying-when-u-know-ur-leaving type of guy.. life's cruel.. they never give u what u want.. but God is always right.. He will know when to give and take.. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;