Saturday, January 12, 2013

12.01.2013

today's post is about reflecting how ignorant i was last time,
sometimes i dont even know what i did would bring pain to people who used to love me,
sometimes what i say, write or do might have caused people that used to love me, suddenly turn away from me,
sometimes they dont say coz in that situation, it would definitely make things complicated,
and now when i actually know the truth, i feel bad..

i guess i should be blamed,
for bringing the past together with me and unable to let it go,
for making people that loved me felt something that im sure i wouldnt wanna feel,
and for making myself confused at times on what i want and whether im doing the right thing or not..

i guess we cant change what we have done,
i guess i just have to keep walking and let it go,
and i guess i have to start thinking whether i should start to let go..
whether i actually have the courage to let go..
sigh.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;