Thursday, January 31, 2013

31.01.2013

today is the last day of January..
the whole month was somehow filled with a lot of laughter..
somehow i found comfort with my friends...
though they might not know what i have been thru,
but they have been filling me with lots of love and laughter..
something that i need to strengthen myself for this particular year...

in this month, somehow i did some reflection..
i learn to start to walk away from the past and shut my mouth, eyes, ears and mind from talking, seeing or listening about stuffs that is concerning him...
somehow, i would not feel anything by doing this way..

i guess my new resolution should be forget the past, move on in the present and looking forward in the future.
i hope i'm able to do this..
d(^_^)b

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;