Friday, January 11, 2013

10.01.2013

this week was a tiring week..
with a lot of pending presentation and tiring subjects such as olahraga,
somehow it makes me feel like time passes really fast..
and maybe because times passes too fast,
i felt much better with the current situation..
it is as if im able to adjust myself with the current environment,
and slowly making myself feel happier..

though im still unable to get over thos kinds of awkwardness,
but somehow i believe that i should leave it just the way things are,
maybe by doing so, i will be able to find the courage to execute my plans..

sigh..
there are so many things that i wanna tell in this blog..
but sometimes, there are just little stuffs that stop me..
insecurities, unprepared to face different kinds of questions, the sadness and pain that i dont want to remember, and so many more crept to my mind when i decided to tell everything..
i guess, im not ready yet..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;