Saturday, January 5, 2013

5.01.2013

yesterday was a really beautiful date.
2013.1.4.
in chinese 1314 means forever and ever (if im not mistaken la)..
and we can see ppl posting "i love you 1314" and stuffs like that..
as for me, this date simply is a date..

even if ppl ask me what does 1314 means for me,
i would answer them "1314 or forever love towards my family and friends".
reason?
family always stay by our side no matter when we're up or not...
family's blessings in whatever we do is much more important...
and family always love us more than anyone else..

meanwhile, friends stick with us no matter what we do..
and friends always understand us and give us that type of advice whenever we need one..

well, im not saying that its dumb proclaiming ur love to ur partners or stuffs like tat..
but in my case, my friends and family is much more important..
=)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;