Sunday, May 26, 2013

26.05.2013

holidays have began and yes, i am lucky for havin to share my wifi with my neighbour.. but da sad thing is, i dont know the timetable for the wifi.. haha.. anywayz, i have this chance so yeah, might as well use it to the max though it is not really fast..

well, during the holidays, i faced little conflicts in me..
being able to be online and logging in facebook and twitter sometimes bring me both happiness and also sadness..
well, am happy coz am able to check out how everyone's doing,
able to know the current updates of my best friend as well as others,
and able to be aware of anything that is happening around me..

but why am i sad?
maybe coz i was traumatised by the previous incident..
receiving heartbreaking requests, sad news and then havin to see the happiness of others that sure breaks my heart little by little at that moment,
is something that i really dread..
and mayb because of that, i prefer to be offline..
unaware of whatever that is coming to me,
and feel happy and not getting my whole holidays mood spoiled...

which is why one of my wishes during the holidays,
is i wish that i would not receive anymore heartbreaking requests and news anymore during or after the holidays..
and may my inbox be filled with something that would make me smile da whole day and not cry the whole time.. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;