Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Its Holidays!

so, basically this is the time of the year that i love the most..
holidays!
though im actually spending it in hostel and not at home,
but still its the time for me to do three things:
1. rest
2. finish up remaining works
3. have fun with the next closest person after my family, my friends!

so, basically i actually had my "vacation" in Kundasang,
the second trip there for a course which was a compulsory for all the final year trainee teachers,
and of course, first impression:
this is gonna be boring, like seriously..
and then the final opinion:
i had like a lot of fun with my most sporting group members!

hehe.. 
so it was really nice spending time with friends which are those whom i seldom interacted with,
and knowing their real personality,
laughing with them and sharing with them too,
make me feels sad..
sad that we are going to reach the end of the road together soon before parting ways to achieve our goals..
and during the 3 days 2 nights' course,
i actually did learnt a lot..
and of course it's not about the country (though they kept instilling indirect messages, but i love my country in my own ways..).
its more to how i look at things and how i changed my perspectives at one point..
and that will be discussed in the next post..
teehee..
let the holidays begin!

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;