Tuesday, March 4, 2014

believe

sometimes, when i thought i'm all alone without anyone beside me, 
I realised that i actually had my family especially my parents whose always there for me,
when i thought i dont have anyone to talk about my problems and my days,
i realised i have my closest friends around me,
though they can't help me to solve my problems,
their presence means a lot to me,
being able to talk to them though they can't help, make me feel and able to see things much better..
when i thought no one would care about me,
i realised that there is someone who do..

and the feeling of being cared of, though very minimal and only through social networking,
it made me felt,
though one door has been closed,
another door might be opened a bit at a time..
i believe that though He took one away, He would replace the one with someone better..
and all i could do, is to have faith in His plans,
and let things happen in its own course..
love would always prevail itself to those whose patient.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;