Thursday, March 27, 2014

tonight

it rains again.
when it rains, 
this little heart seems to know its timing right..
Past two days,
i had a lot of fun,
spending time with my best friends,
doing things that i wouldnt do last time like going for k-box,
eating food that burn my wallet,
and had the best time going around with them as well as alone..

when i thought i was ok the whole time,
i just realised i kept reminiscing the past with my friend,
kept telling her that "i went there, and we did this and that,"
and laughed it off like its a small matter,
but deep inside,
i was hurting my heart again unknowingly..
and now, sitting in my room all alone,
resting from the tiring journey,
this mind thought of something again,
rewinding itself again like a cassette,
and closing my eyes,
felt like watching a movie...
a movie of us..
and then,
like watching a movie,
laughter and tears pursue.

when i thought i have already watched the ending of this movie,
it seems like i never had enough of it,
when i thought i have already stopped watching this movie again,
i watched it again,
when i thought i could stop myself from watching it,
i couldnt, just yet.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;