Tuesday, March 11, 2014

these days.

so i have not been updating this blog for quite some time..
and the main reason was because i'm like so busy,
busy with works, assignments, activities in school and lessons..
and even now, there are like a lot of things uncompleted..

so what's up now?
well, there is one assignment that's gonna be due next week,
proposal that i hasnt even start drafting what more to say handing in,
school's activity that seems like endless,
observations that pop out like pimples without any warnings,
lesson plans that must be completed daily,
and a lot of unknown and unexpected stuffs happening that just makes everything look so busy..

with time constraint and so much pressure form different kinds of sources,
my brain seems to only functioning in thinking about how to settle my work and sleep..
and i started to get used to being single where my brain is like customed to think only about work, money and how to spend my time in relaxing myself..
when people or even my parents ask me about relationship, i would say, after graduate or when i think i found the right one or sometimes, i just laugh it off..
the brain has too much to think of and relationship is definitely not one of it...
maybe getting too used to being alone makes me feel like the old me,
and im kinda worried,
that i would one day forget how to recognise love,
or even put my trust and love on someone again..
im also worried with the walls im building,
i would not be able to let it down for any next person..

timing might be the answer,
but with the walls around me,
i doubt.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;