Sunday, July 13, 2014

5 years

Its been five years since I first entered this campus,
so much memories made in this place,
the good ones,
the fun ones,
the sad ones,
the unwanted ones,
and the ones not to be remembered.

When I looked back at all those years,
I found myself growing up..
Growing up into someone whose not so naive anymore,
someone who can see the world even clearly right now,
someone who dont trust people so easily,
someone different from how i used to be..

experiences taught me to be different.
memories taught me to be strong.
people taught me to always act.
feelings taught me to not give in to everything.
friends taught me to believe in myself only.
family taught me to always turn to them no matter what.
and these five years taught me that,
No one would be at my side except for me and myself.
Never trust anyone except myself.
Never put too much hopes and expectations on anyone.
And never do stuffs that would make me cry at the end of the day.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;