Saturday, June 27, 2015

Indecisive

Went out for a casual hangout with a guy friend,
something that I have not done probably in 3 years after my break-up?
But it was a good meeting and catch-up sessions..
And it somehow sparked at how indecisive I am about my future goals..

When being asked about my long term plans,
I couldn't answer directly..
I was indecisive about what I really wanted.
I wanted glory at first, and then I wanted goal,
And then I wanted a relationship but I felt like I couldn't sacrifice yet..
That was really one time that I felt I became indecisive..

I wanted everything.
I wanted to achieve what my siblings might not be able to do,
I want to be in the limelight..
But I didnt think of the next step.
After getting a masters/PhD, what's next?
After being in the limelight, what's next?
If I am determined not to be able to find the one, what's next?
If I do get married, what's next?

Who knew growing up was this difficult?
Dear 16-years old Jenny, life isn't great at 23.. 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;