Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Convocation!



11.06.2015
An important date.
The date that marks the end of a phase and the beginning of another new phase...
Attended convocation on my own,
and I was proud with my achievement..
It was never an easy task,
and being awarded "First Class Honours" boosted my confidence and motivation..
And I am thankful to each and everyone who has helped me directly and indirectly...

And this post is dedicated to my teachers and lecturers..
Thank you for imparting your knowledge and constantly being there for us..

Dedicated to my friends of five and a half years,
Thank you for your help, endless sharing and information as well as tips and support during the whole period of time..

Dedicated to my roommate,
Thank you for listening to my endless talking-to-myself moments during exam, willing to discuss with such a random person with me as well as bringing me out for food which indeed is my favourite part of the memories we built as roomates..

Dedicated to my best friend,
Thank you for the endless last-minute-late-night discussions, whatsapp discussions, toilet discussions, shower discussions, and all the random places that we held discussions either about studies or relationships.. Those are the funniest, randomnest and best memories that I will always refresh you with even when I am old..

And last but not least to those whom left,
Thank you for leaving. Your absence has made me stronger and able to achieve what I have achieved today. If you guys didnt left, I might not be as successful as today.. And because of your absence, I found my presence in my successful limelight. And your absence has allowed me to seek the better me and the next best person who deserves such an awesome me.

This does not mark the end,
but the beginning into another remarkable journey in my career.
I will not stop here, 
but I will embark into another new adventure.
#letsdothis

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;