Sunday, August 2, 2015

Like seriously.

Like seriously, 
stop asking me whether feeling alone makes me sad or not!
Who isn't sad being all alone?
I mean it's definitely a bonus question right?
And you guys should know the answer already..
So why ask?

I don't get people sometimes,
Yes, I am all alone.
And yes, I feel sad being alone.
But that doesn't mean I should stop smiling and living right?
And that does NOT mean I should go out there and be desperate to find someone or anyone to accompany me just because I am alone right?
That is for those who wanted one night stands, and I am certainly not into those stuffs!

So, please.
Single doesn't mean alone.
Alone doesn't mean sad all times.
Lonely doesn't mean I must go out and find a guy.
Single also doesn't mean I am desperate for someone right now.
Alone also doesn't mean that I am pitiful and need a big group of friends to accompany me 24/7.
And lonely doesn't mean I am weak.

So, seriously, stop asking me questions like that.
If you are a friend, then you should make me feel better instead of making me feel bad about my status.
I am not proud being single, but I certainly not gonna rush into a relationship because I am alone.
So.
Stop.
Asking.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;