Thursday, August 13, 2015

Serenade

Today was a normal day.
I entered classes and did my favourite job which is teaching..
And today's lesson was a poem entitled "Serenade."
So, kids asked me what is a serenade?
So I told them that its a piece of music or song sung by a man to his lover (which usually occurs in drama or in Romeo and Juliet's novels)..
And I accidentally said that,
I dislike serenade as it only happens in fairytales or dramas..
And a kids asked me,
"Then, teacher.. How will you ever get married?"

And I was left speechless.
A kid asked me that question.
O.M.G.
I remembered replying her the only answer that crosses my mind.
"If a man wants to marry me, he should know what to do to get me."
And then, I asked myself.
What do I want exactly?
The answer?
I have no idea at all.

As time goes by, I started to forget.
As time goes by, I started to feel cold.
Yes. People do drop by at my seats and chit-chat with me.
But, I started to treat them with coldness,
and always preoccupied with my tea and books.
Don't blame me,
I can't risk feeling it with someone that doesn't show his tickets to the terminal I am heading to.
And the only way of not being able to feel it?
Conceal. Don't feel.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;