Thursday, December 31, 2015

31.December.2015

Without knowing it, today is the last day of 2015.
Time really do passes fast,
and without knowing it, I have been a teacher for almost a year.
It just felt as if I have just finished my studies instead of working.
And as usual, I will share with all what I have learnt from all the experiences that I have gained during this whole year.

1. Patience and prayers.
I believe in the power of prayers. And from continuous prayers, we would be able to achieve what we prayed for. If we didnt achieve it, it means there would be something even greater that will be given to us by God. And one of my wish came true: getting posted in Miri. 

2. Loneliness became a part of me.
Yes, getting posted in Miri was one of the wonderful things that happen to me. Not only am I near to my family but also being in a familiar place makes this happy girl even happier. But loneliness always there. Looking back at the whole year, I have been alone, doing things alone, shopping alone, eating alone and driving alone. People do ask me out but at late nights which is not my favourite time. But slowly, loneliness became a part of me. I started to get used to it and stopped complaining about it. I guess I have learnt to embrace it and fully make use of it.

3. Love.
Yes. Love. No. I dont have anyone to love yet. And I stopped asking for one which I believe I shouldn't do. I started to lose hope and stopped wishing for one. I became very tasteless when it comes to love. They say love come unexpected. So, I stopped expecting and let it comes to me when the time is near.

4. Always learn.
Yes. Being a teacher is so challenging but so fun! I learnt a lot not only from the process itself but from the kids as well. And the output was so satisfying that I yearn more of it. And this is something that I wish to continue doing in the following year.

And last but not least, I wanna say thank you to all who made my 2015 a wonderful year. I wanna say sorry too if I have ever hurt or might not realised that I did something wrong to all who I came across in this year. 

New resolutions for next year will be out soon as well as checking through 2015 resolutions! Have fun people! Happy New Year 2016.

xoxo
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;