Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hello August.

August.
One month before my skills of teaching are put into test through examination.
But this time,
it won't be me taking it but my "clients".
I was a little disappointed seeing their attitudes of dealing with last minutes studies,
as if the exam has little meaning to them,
while we as the teachers are feeling all the burdens, stress and tension due to the exams.

However,
after reading their honest letters about their feelings dealing with the upcoming exam,
I realised that they are, afterall, kids.
And it was my fault for putting too much emphasis on the examination,
and forgotten the primary elements in education.
I forgot the fun, motivation and most important, forming their attitudes.
And because of that, I finally came back to my original path,
which is creating future generation with the best attitudes.

Meanwhile, in personal life,
Nothing much has happened.
Went for a dinner and instead of enjoying the process,
I was working hard.
But despite the work, it was unexpected to meet him again.
Meeting him just kindles back the feelings of meeting an old classmate.
And I missed that feeling.

In terms of relationship?
I somehow let things take its own course.
Enough of listening and doing what others think is good,
but more to listening to myself and deciding of doing what I should do.

Because at the end of the day,
the one who feels it is me.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;