Friday, January 11, 2019

2nd week

2nd week of January, 
and I am still surrounded with loads of works that are pending due to my final exams tomorrow.
Things have been great so far,
and I didn't have enough time to think of any other things aside from work and preparing myself for exams.

There isn't much going on lately,
life has been mundane so far,
waking up in the morning,
checking messages for works or studies,
preparing myself for another round of work and teaching,
returning home,
on my bed with my phone and my playlist on repeat,
dinner, work, and sleep.

Life has been that way on repeat.
It might sound boring to you,
but this is the life that I love.
The life where overthinking doesn't have any time to kick in,
where there are no dramas to entertain,
no lingering sadness after an outing,
no anticipation and expectation equals to no heartbreaks or disappointments.

Without all those elements in life right now,
I am happy to say that life is back to square one.
Without anyone special at my side,
I am glad to say that life has been moving on really well.
Leaving the spot has been a great choice after all.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;