Sunday, January 27, 2019

Every once in a while

Every once in a while,
I caught myself talking about you.
Every once a while,
I caught myself smiling when thinking of all the things we did together.

How are you?
Have life been better without me in it?
Have you found that someone who cheer you up all the time,
accompanies you to watch your favourite movies,
sing with you in the car,
making silly jokes with her awkward antics,
share food and stories with you,
and gives you the ultimate reason to be happy?
How is your health?
Have you been taking your medication?
Have you been going for further check-ups?
Have everything been going better this year for you?

I wished I have the courage to ask all these to you,
I wished I have the strength to listen to the replies of all these,
but I do not have both courage and strength to do so.

I am afraid to fall back,
I am afraid to break apart again,
and I am afraid of losing myself to you again.

Good memories never left.
Memories of you were never extinguished.
No matter how much I tried,
pieces of you are still stuck in my heart.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;