Monday, April 15, 2019

27.

Happy birthday to me, myself and I.
26 has been a great year,
despite the ups and downs,
26 has been an eye opening age where I learnt a lot.
Learnt to embrace both happiness and sadness.
Learnt to let go when the time comes.
Learnt how to focus on myself more than anyone else.
Learnt to finally prioritise my time and happiness above all.

I am thankful for the people around me this year,
thankful to my parents who decided to drop by though it was a short weekend,
brought me food and offered me with much laughter, warmth and of course, lecture session.

I am thankful for my best friend,
who sent me presents despite not asking for it (this year!),
for just being there for me.

I am thankful for my colleagues who wished me good wishes,
who brought me out for a lunch treat,
who never fails to make me laugh my heart out,
or just being there to listen to my complaints at work as well as in personal life.

I am thankful for all my friends who wished me well,
Old friends who have kept me in company since primary and secondary school.
Old friends who are now a part of my family since IPG,
New friends whom I just met while doing my Masters program,
and new friends who brighten up my day though we were not very close in classes.

Thank you everyone.
Thank you for remembering,
Thank you for the well wishes,
and thank you for just being there.

27.
Let's create awesomeness.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;