Sunday, April 21, 2019

New place

I remembered how I hated changes.
How I hated to move around and having to adjust at a new place.
How I hated to make new friends and leaving people whom I am comfortable.
How I always felt sad when change happened,
and how I always despised change.

But now,
I have finally brought myself to embrace change.
A change in the environment where I am staying,
Moving to a new place helped me to start over my life,
and renew myself again.
I thought I would miss the old place I stayed,
but I guess I am not.
I am glad to move out,
I am glad that I have the chance to start anew at a new place,
and leaving all the memories at the place where it should be.

A change with my attitude with people,
A change whereby I stopped clinging to people to be happy,
and starting to feel happy with loneliness that I am dealing with.
I am thankful and grateful that I found the new meaning of love,
where love should be first poured to myself,
where love should be treating myself well,
and love should be from within before it radiates to other people.
I finally stopped myself from chasing after love,
I finally stopped putting hopes and expectations to people I just met,
and finally, focusing on myself.

Change is inevitable.
Embrace change,
and fall in love with the process.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;