Friday, April 17, 2020

28.

2 days ago, I celebrated my 28th birthday at home due to the current MCO.
It was a day filled with kind thoughts and wishes from my pupils, friends and my colleagues.
Thank you for the wishes and may all those wishes come true soon.
Thank you to my bestie for sending a surprise all the way from Sri Aman despite me knowing it beforehand.
28 means its time to change.
Time to scrap off the old sensitive Jenny,
and reinforce the strong willed Jenny.
Time to stop caring too much about other people's feelings,
and start caring about myself more.
Time to stop being around people who don't appreciate you,
but be around positive people that brings out the goodness in you.
Time to stop trying to please everyone and caring about their feelings,
but do your thing correctly.
Time to look upon those with power,
and time to take care of myself in terms of career.

Time to renew myself.

Jen~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;