Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Differences

I remember observing and asking myself,
why do some people change and decided to go on their own ways at a certain point of time?
Why do some people don't remain as close as they were back in those times?
And finally, today, I understood why.

There are times when I'm a little bit annoyed when friends who are married only come to me and complained about their kids,
or their marriage life,
or their other half.
There are times when I wish that they would at least ask about how I'm doing in my life and actually listen to it,
instead of asking for the sake of asking and then throw away all their problems in their married life to me.
There are times when I wish that they would listen to my woes in my life despite not being married,
instead of telling me that it's nothing or just brush it aside because apparently, my woes are not that "important" as theirs.
There are times when I was giving my fullest support to them in their career,
hoping that they are able to do better in it, 
going all out for it, 
unlocking and applying their fullest potentials that I know they had in their career,
but instead of getting motivated, replies such as, family first, I have enough of it,
I wanna do something that would make me happier, comes in.

And it's difficult.
It's difficult when we don't share the same views or perspectives in career,
it makes me feel like I'm talking too much about my career, 
or I'm too proud of my achievements which I am not.
It's difficult when we don't share the same views or perspectives in relationship and marriage,
it makes me feel like I do not have the intention to get married,
or I am too engrossed in my career that I do not want to settle down which I am not.
And because of that, 
I started to slowly change and diverting my path a bit to my way now.
I guess it's time to grow up.
It's time to walk the path on my own now.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;